2018 IPPS Proposed Rule: Highlights of Major Changes [SLIDESHOW]
The 2018 IPPS proposed rule was released in mid-April of this year. The proposed rule included proposed changes to 2018 requirements and notably also 2017 requirements particularly for the eCQM portion of the Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program.
We have put together a slideshow helping you to understand the basics of the proposed changes that are found in the 2018 IPPS proposed rule.
OVERCOMING CHALLENGES WITH ECQMS
July 27, 2017
1 P.M. ET | 12 NOON CT | 10 A.M. PT
How easy was it for your hospital to submit the required four eCQMs to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting program this year? Well if you are like most hospitals, it might not have been a walk in the park. More like a juggling act performed while hiking up Mount Everest … in a raging snow storm.
In this can’t miss webinar, Medisolv will share a yearly eCQM strategy that takes you from initial implementation all the way through submission to CMS. We will point out common pitfalls that many hospitals struggled with and how to overcome those problems in advance.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Understanding and keeping up with the regulatory requirements and specifications;
- Required eCQM data element mapping updates for the correct specification version;
- Assessing and choosing the measures for submission to the IQR program;
- Implementing changes to Clinical Workflows;
- And creating hospital-wide adoption of Quality initiatives.