eCQM Reporting Checklist [FREE DOWNLOAD]
The submission window for 2016 eCQM reporting to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program has officially closed. And now it’s time to shift your focus to 2017 eCQM reporting. Yes, it’s hard to believe it, but in two weeks it will be time to submit your Q1 eCQMs.
So to help you get started, Medisolv has created a 2017 eCQM Reporting Checklist for you to download.
Let’s first review the requirements for 2017 reporting.
- Hospitals must choose four of the available 15 eCQMs to report electronically.
- Hospitals must report on eCQMs for one quarter of 2017.
- Submission must be completed by February 28, 2018.
- The files your hospital submits for your 2017 data are required to use EHR technology certified to the 2014 or 2015 edition of CEHRT.
- Data from that period must be submitted in a QRDA I file format.
Is your hospital ready to report your eCQMs to the IQR Program in 2017?
Don’t worry, Medisolv has your back!
This FREE eCQM Reporting Checklist will walk you through the IQR program requirements. You’ll see step-by-step how to test and submit your quality data.
This eCQM Reporting Checklist Includes:
- CMS IQR program reporting requirements
- Step-by-step instructions on testing and submission
- Resources to help you with your submission
CMS HOSPITAL INPATIENT QUALITY REPORTING IN 2018
When: Thursday, November 9
1 P.M. ET | 12 Noon CT | 10 A.M. PT
This session will help your hospital to prepare for quality reporting in 2018. You’ll learn about the changes to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program and eCQM reporting to the Joint Commission. We will outline strategies that will help you prepare your hospital for your best, most efficient IQR reporting year yet.
Participants will hear detailed information about what is expected of them on the chart-abstracted side of the IQR program and the electronic requirements as well. You will hear tips for getting your entire team on board for this pivotal year of quality reporting.
When you leave you will:
- How the CMS IQR Program will change in 2018
- The IQR reporting requirements for chart-abstracted and electronic measures
- Tips for preparing your hospital for a successful quality reporting year