eCQM Reporting Checklist [FREE DOWNLOAD]
The submission window for 2016 eCQM reporting to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program has officially closed. And now it’s time to shift your focus to 2017 eCQM reporting. Yes, it’s hard to believe it, but in two weeks it will be time to submit your Q1 eCQMs.
So to help you get started, Medisolv has created a 2017 eCQM Reporting Checklist for you to download.
How are you feeling about your 2016 submission? Was it harder or easier than you expected? How was the performance rate for the measures you selected? Do you think they were a true reflection of the quality of care at your hospital? Well good or bad, you’ve got another chance for submission in 2017.
Let’s first review the requirements for 2017 reporting.
- Hospitals must choose eight of the available 15 eCQMs to report electronically.
- Hospitals must report on eCQMs for ALL FOUR quarters of 2017.
- Submission must be completed by February 28, 2018.
- The files your hospital submits for your 2017 data are required to use EHR technology certified to the 2014 or 2015 edition of CEHRT.
- Data from that period must be submitted in a QRDA I file format.
Is your hospital ready to report your eCQMs to the IQR Program in 2017?
Don’t worry, Medisolv has your back!
This FREE eCQM Reporting Checklist will walk you through the IQR program requirements. You’ll see step-by-step how to test and submit your quality data.
This eCQM Reporting Checklist Includes:
- CMS IQR program reporting requirements
- Step-by-step instructions on testing and submission
- Resources to help you with your submission
ECQMS 101: GETTING STARTED WITH ELECTRONIC CLINICAL QUALITY MEASURES
April 18, 2017
1 P.M. ET | 12 NOON CT | 10 A.M. PT
In this session, you will learn all about eCQMs – Electronic Clinical Quality Measures. This popular webinar series covers the basics of eCQMs and will provide useful information for those involved with the collection and reporting of eCQMs including quality leadership, IT professionals and clinicians.
Participants will learn about what makes up an eCQM, how they are implemented and how to analyze your results for your best submission to the CMS.
What you will learn
- Understand the purpose of eCQMs.
- Identify the differences between Electronic measures and Abstracted measures.
- Define common quality reporting terms and vernacular.
- Recognize the process of implementing an eMeasure.
- Identify the main quality reporting programs and their basic requirements.