eCQM Reporting Checklist [FREE DOWNLOAD]
The submission window for 2016 eCQM reporting to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) program has officially closed. And now it’s time to shift your focus to 2017 eCQM reporting. Yes, it’s hard to believe it, but in two weeks it will be time to submit your Q1 eCQMs.
So to help you get started, Medisolv has created a 2017 eCQM Reporting Checklist for you to download.
How are you feeling about your 2016 submission? Was it harder or easier than you expected? How was the performance rate for the measures you selected? Do you think they were a true reflection of the quality of care at your hospital? Well good or bad, you’ve got another chance for submission in 2017.
Let’s first review the requirements for 2017 reporting.
- Hospitals must choose eight of the available 15 eCQMs to report electronically.
- Hospitals must report on eCQMs for ALL FOUR quarters of 2017.
- Submission must be completed by February 28, 2018.
- The files your hospital submits for your 2017 data are required to use EHR technology certified to the 2014 or 2015 edition of CEHRT.
- Data from that period must be submitted in a QRDA I file format.
Is your hospital ready to report your eCQMs to the IQR Program in 2017?
Don’t worry, Medisolv has your back!
This FREE eCQM Reporting Checklist will walk you through the IQR program requirements. You’ll see step-by-step how to test and submit your quality data.
This eCQM Reporting Checklist Includes:
- CMS IQR program reporting requirements
- Step-by-step instructions on testing and submission
- Resources to help you with your submission
Overcoming Challenges with eCQMs
July 27, 2017
1 P.M. ET | 12 NOON CT | 10 A.M. PT
How easy was it for your hospital to submit the required four eCQMs to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting program this year? Well if you are like most hospitals, it might not have been a walk in the park. More like a juggling act performed while hiking up Mount Everest … in a raging snow storm.
In this can’t miss webinar, Medisolv will share a yearly eCQM strategy that takes you from initial implementation all the way through submission to CMS. We will point out common pitfalls that many hospitals struggled with and how to overcome those problems in advance.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Understanding and keeping up with the regulatory requirements and specifications;
- Required eCQM data element mapping updates for the correct specification version;
- Assessing and choosing the measures for submission to the IQR program;
- Implementing changes to Clinical Workflows;
- And creating hospital-wide adoption of Quality initiatives.