You Can’t Have Just One Slice of Pie
In all seriousness, I hope that you’re able to take some time for reflection this Thanksgiving break. We here at Medisolv want to extend our heartfelt thank you to you for being a part of our Medisolv family this year. Your support doesn’t go unnoticed.
Now go take a nap, that’s enough feeling for one day.
TIPS FOR MIPS: A GUIDE TO THE NEW QUALITY PAYMENT PROGRAM
June 15, 2017
1 P.M. ET | 12 NOON CT | 10 A.M. PT
Are your providers ready to meet their Medicare quality reporting requirements? This free educational webinar will help you understand the new MIPS program structure and requirements.
You’ll learn the basics of the Quality Payment Program (QPP) and the specifics of what’s required for successful completion of MIPS. We will outline strategies that will help you prepare your providers for their best reporting year yet.
What you will learn
- Review the QPP Program tracks of APM and MIPS;
- Understand who is eligible for the MIPS program;
- Define the 2017 reporting requirements for MIPS by category;
- Describe the score calculation for each category;
- Learn tips and resources for preparing your clinicians for a successful quality reporting year.