Can you pass the NEW 2017 eCQMs 101 Quiz?
So you’ve finally passed our 2016 eCQMs 101 quiz huh? Well get ready for a new challenge. We’ve updated our quiz for 2017 and this year it’s even harder! That’s because we’ve included question about both the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) and The Joint Commission ORYX Accreditation programs.
Take this quiz to see how much you really know about the eCQM requirements for the 2017 CMS IQR and TJC ORYX Accreditation programs.
Caution: This test isn’t for wimps.
eCQMs 101: Getting Started with Electronic Clinical Quality Measures
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
1 p.m. ET | 12 Noon CT | 10 a.m. PT
In this session, you will learn all about the basics of eCQMs.
Participants will learn about what makes up an eCQM, how they are implemented and how to analyze your results for your best submission to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting Program.
When you leave you will:
- Understand the purpose of eCQMs
- Identify the differences between Electronic measures and Abstracted measures
- Define common quality reporting terms and vernacular
- Recognize the process of implementing an eMeasure
- Identify the main quality reporting programs and their basic requirements
Medisolv offers software and services which will assist your hospital in selection, validation and submission of your eCQMs to the CMS IQR program.