WEBINAR – eCQMs 101: Getting Started with Electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQMs)
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
1 p.m. ET | 12 Noon CT | 10 am PT
In this session, you will learn all about eCQMs – Electronic Clinical Quality Measures. This webinar will provide useful information for those involved with the collection and reporting of eCQMs including quality leadership, IT professionals and clinicians.
Participants will have an opportunity to learn the basics of eCQMs, how they are used and the quality programs in which they are a requirement. There will be a Q&A session at the end where you can ask the experts any of your questions about implementation and submission of eCQMs.
You will leave with an understanding of the following objectives:
- Understand the purpose of eCQMs
- Identify the differences between Electronic measures and Abstracted measures
- Define common quality reporting terms and vernacular
- Recognize the process of implementing an eMeasure
- Identify the main quality reporting programs and their basic requirements