WEBINAR: Challenges with implementing eCQMs: Solutions for MEDITECH Hospitals
Challenges with implementing eCQMs: Solutions for MEDITECH Hospitals
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
2 – 3 p.m. Eastern
One of the biggest challenges hospitals face today is keeping up with the changing requirements for mandatory electronic quality reporting. In order for hospitals to avoid major financial penalties they must ensure they have properly implemented eCQMs. Join this webinar to make sure you are prepared.
In this session we will explore methods and best practices for hospitals implementing eCQMs in a MEDITECH environment. Learn from a hospital who has been through the implementation process and is now focusing on improving their eCQM results as they prepare for electronic submission in 2016.
In this session you will:
- Review the process of implementing eCQMs and the annual specification update.
- Explore the challenges with implementing eCQMs.
- Learn about the steps Lane Regional Medical Center took to overcome these challenges.
- Review specific eCQM implementation examples.
- Review the importance of involving your Quality department as eCQMs transition from Meaningful Use reporting to CMS Quality Reporting programs.