WEBINAR – eCQMs 101: Getting Started with Electronic Clinical Quality Measures 11-3-16
Thursday, November 3, 2016
1 p.m. ET | 12 Noon CT | 10 a.m. PT
In this session, you will learn all about eCQMs – Electronic Clinical Quality Measures. This webinar will provide useful information for those involved with the collection and reporting of eCQMs including quality leadership, IT professionals and clinicians.
Participants will learn about what makes up an eCQM, how they are implemented and how to analyze your results for your best submission to the CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting Program.
You will leave with an understanding of the following:
- Understand the purpose of eCQMs
- Identify the differences between Electronic measures and Abstracted measures
- Define common quality reporting terms and vernacular
- Recognize the process of implementing an eMeasure
- Identify the main quality reporting programs and their basic requirements