Wednesday, March 17, 2021 | 1:00 PM ET
Stroke kills hundreds of thousands of people each year and is the leading cause of serious, long-term disability. The ultimate outcome of a stroke patient depends in large part on how they are cared for from the moment stroke onset is known. Of course, this is why organizations like The Joint Commission and the American Heart Association have created certifications that focus on improving the quality of stroke care. But these varying certification requirements are difficult to keep straight.
In this webinar, we will review:
• the differences between five major stroke measure sets:
• the measures included in each measure set
• the 4 different Stroke Certification Programs that are available
• the Measure Steward responsible for each measure set
• the way in which the data should be captured and reported to each program